Home Forums Blog Elite Remove or center the feature image in the post

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  laughinggg 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

laughinggg
    Participant

Hello there, currently I am unable to find how to center the image (feature image). If I do not input the feature image, the post will be no thumbnail but if I do so, the image is not full width, the image will be at the left margin automatically. Any solution to center the image or remove it from the post without removing the thumbnail?

Themesaga
    Participant

Hi,

Can you provide the link on which you are having the issue?

Kind Regards,

laughinggg
    Participant

Second Testing

The above link is my current website implement your theme. You can see the image in that page is align to left and I cannot manage to delete it or set it in the center. Any solution to it?

Themesaga
    Participant

Hi,

The design of that section is done to take in the full size image. The image width is too small to fit in the space available that’s why there is gap on the side.

If you look on other posts like below then it is working.

Travelling and backpack

So you need to upload a larger dimension image.

Kind Regards,

laughinggg
    Participant

Hi,

I understand that section requires full image dimension to fit the area. I want it to be the options, I mean I can change it align center or left or right depending on the size of the image. Is it possible? I just face another issue, the issue is about 404 Not found page. Do you provide with this theme?

Thank you.

Themesaga
    Participant

Hi,

Currently it is not possible to have such options. We’ll let you know if anything like that is incorporated in the future.

We’ve designed a 404 page for the theme. What is the issue that you are having on this page?

Kind Regards,

laughinggg
    Participant

Hello,

Related to the feature photo in the post, I do not mind to consider purchasing the pro version if it has that feature.

Related to the 404 Page, last time I could not find it and I just curious about it. Thank you for your information.

Best regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.