Home Forums Shop Elite Clicking on product image does not open product page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  liuba4e 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Crazepose
    Participant

Hi

is it possible that when user click on product image the product’s page open.

because when we click on product image it only shows cart and wishlist icon

but it would be better if it opens product page instead of those mini icons showing up.

if there is a way kindly let me know

Themesaga
    Participant

Hi,

Regarding your query, there is currently not any option to do so as the main structure of the product listing is to show the buttons on click or hover.

But if you are familiar with the child themes, then you can create one and override WooCommerce hooks and some functionality to achieve what you require.

Kind Regards,

Crazepose
    Participant

Yes i am familiar with child themes

but have no idea how to make it work with my requirement.

kindly guide me how to make product image clickable which opens the product page.

thanks

Themesaga
    Participant

Hi,

As we’ve mentioned previously, you should’ve knowledge of WooCommerce hooks and methods to override them and other functionalities of WordPress with a child theme to successfully meet your requirement.

There is not a simple and direct solution for this. If you would like a help on customization then you can ask our team for customization from

Support center

Kind Regards,

liuba4e
    Participant

Is there a solution to the problem? Say if you found a solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.